Today twitter announced public availability of @anywhere which I thought of giving a shot.
Yes it’s easy to setup and works like charm
1. Go to the dev site of twitter anywhere
2. Login using your twitter account & go ahead to create an application
3. All inputs asked are pretty much intuitive
4. Go to you APP detail page & take a not of your API key
5. On your website simply add the code snippet preferably at the end just before
6. Bang you are done. Now any twitter username on your webpage will be linked to twitter hovercacrd & a mouse over will show the fun
7. If you want to add this on any blog on blogger.com, simply add a “text/html box” under design layout and paste the code snippet in it.
8. To test I have added the same in this blog & now we’ll see a few example with a little shameless plug of my twitter handles 😉
Mouseover these twitter handles to see @anywhere in action
My Twitter handles:
Technical tweets – @rohit11
General fun & casual tweets – @_rohit11
ClubHack – @clubhack